Making a real difference
Your kind donations enable us to continue to support young people ensuring the best outcome for them. A big thank you to all our supporters for helping us to make a massive difference to young people of Redditch and surrounding areas.
Your donations enable us to deliver more support services:
< Your support means we can raise awareness and promote the work of Redditch Nightstop. Individual or group fundraising is a great way to support us. There are limitless ways to have fun and raise money. Every penny really does make a difference.
Here are a few fundraising ideas to get you started:
- Host a tea party or coffee morning – easy, quick and popular
- Hold a raffle at school or at work
- Dress-down/dress-up day at work or at school, you could choose a particular theme/colour
- Organise a bake sale
- Host a pamper night with friends
- Hold a bingo, karaoke or race night
- Organise a charity day out – paintballing, dog racing or a day at the races
- Craft fairs or village fetes often provide opportunities to have a stall or a stand
- Anything sponsored – runs, walks, toddles, bike rides, silences, sleep-out’s
Friends of Redditch Nightstop:
The Friends are run by a small committee, permanently chaired by a member of Redditch Nightstop’s Management Committee and under the governance of the Project Manager and Management Committee.
The Friends hold its own Fundraising events and also support third parties in their fundraising events.
The Friends represent Redditch Nightstop at various events around the town and help raise public awareness of the organisation.
The Friends will be circulated with details of volunteering opportunities in supporting Nightstop in its day to day functions. These may require further training and a DBS check.
Please email email@example.com or phone 0152766036 for more information.
Other ways to support us
If you would like to support us but don’t have time to take part in a fundraising activity, event or volunteer, here are a few alterantive ways
Donate by text
- Simply text NITE01 and the amount you wish to donate – e.g NITE01 £5 to the following number: 70070
The donated amount will appear on your phone bill.
Become one of our regular givers
- Our regular givers are very important to us…a small amount every month makes a huge difference.
- To set up a regular giving amount please contact our Fundraising team.
- There are hundreds of organised events all over the UK and overseas that you could be doing to raise money to support young people in Redditch.
- From a short fun run to climbing a mountain, cycling to Paris or enjoying an evening of good and great company…whether you raise £5,000 or £50, it’s the taking part and getting involved that really make the difference.
For further help and to obtain a copy of our Fundraising pack please don’t hesitate to contact Sharon McCall – Tel: 01527 66036 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org